Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Ride of Our Lives


I just finished Mike Leonard's The Ride of Our Lives and it's one I cannot recommend highly enough. Mike Leonard is a Today Show correspondent, and a few years ago he decided to rent two RVs and take his elderly parents and his kids on a cross country trip. The results were hilarious and tear-jerking and every emotion in between. The grandparents are so funny that I found myself giggling repeatedly throughout, but they are also poignant in many ways. This book celebrates family, and it's definitely going to be in my Top Ten for the year. You can check out my amazon review here: http://tinyurl.com/36p3c9



Next up...well, I'll probably go back and read a bit more of Fearless by Lucia St. Clair Robson, a book I'd been reading before setting it aside to pick up the Leonard book. It's all secondary to waiting for HP7 anyway...


~taminator40

No comments: