Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, July 06, 2007

On the Rack of Love


My next review is the eighth installment of Louise Rennison's Georgia Nicolson series, Love is a Many Trousered Thing. I adore this series...I have yet to read one of the books without having at least one laugh out loud moment, and often have found myself dissolved into tears as I read of Georgia and her teenage exploits. This one starts on the cliffhanger of the last one, Startled by His Furry Shorts, wherein poor Georgia, recently told by Italian Stallion Masimo that she will be his one and only, finds the original Sex God, Robbie, suddenly back from Kiwi-a-go-go land. What's a girl to do? Well, if it's Georgia, it's certain that she doesn't know! This one, while still vintage Georgia, does suffer from a bit of "I wish the story would move along a bit more", though I did still find myself giggling over her actions, especially at the beginning of the book. The camping expedition is a riot! And why on earth won't Georgia realize that Dave the Laugh is THE guy for her? Oh, well, the course of luuuuuurve is never easy.
My amazon review can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/38572h. It's currently the third one on the page.
Now I'm going to finish Dead As a Doornail by Charlaine Harris, and then I've got several books calling to me. Who knows which one will win in the war of t0-be-read next?
~taminator40

No comments: