Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another Vampire Book Finished! Plus Some HP News


Yesterday I finished #5 in the Southern Vampire Mysteries, Dead As a Doornail. Like all the Sookie Stackhouse books, this one was a fast, fun read. Certainly not great literature by any stretch, but the characters in these books are funny and fascinating and I'm definitely enjoying getting to know them over the course of the series. My biggest complaint about this one is the lack of Eric the Vampire...I was a Bill fan, but Eric's got me now. In fact, it's a complaint in general that the story didn't focus more on vampires, but then again, I *may* have a vampire problem. Here's my link to the amazon review:






We are all beside ourselves with excitement over the new Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. We've got tickets for the 12:30 show on Wednesday, the day it opens. I absolutely adore these books and movies. I love that the movies have had the same actors throughout for almost all the roles, with the grand exception of Dumbledore (which couldn't be helped, of course). I love seeing how these kids have grown up. It makes it all so much more believable. I love the music and the adaptations. We've spent the weekend rewatching the first three films on ABC Family, and we may try to get in the fourth film tomorrow night. I've got happy tremors just thinking about it!


~taminator40

No comments: