Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Monday, July 02, 2007

Dead to the World Review


Still on my vampire kick, I finished off Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris a couple of days ago. This is a really good entry in the series; Harris keeps throwing more and more supernatural creatures at us, and darn, but if those vampires don't just keep getting sexier! Sookie Stackhouse, mind-reading waitress at large, finds her ex-boyfriend's boss, Eric, alongside the road on her way home from work, and even though she's vowed to not meddle with vampires again, she can't just leave him there when it's very obvious his memory has been erased. And do things ever go smoothly for Sookie? Her brother turns up missing, a local community turns out to be full of werepanthers, and a coven of witches has moved in and is attempting to take over Area 5. Delightful as always, this book kept me turning the pages. And OF COURSE I had to make a trip to the local Borders to pick up the next 3 books in the series because I just couldn't stand knowing there were more books out there unread about Sookie and her delicious world. I'm having great fun reading this series.


Here's the link to my amazon review:




~taminator40

No comments: