Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yet Another Review

I completed another small book yesterday, Relax, It's Only a Ghost by Echo Bodine. A fun little book, it details the author's experiences ghostbusting (a term I despise, btw). In my fascination with ghosts (I spent much of last night watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi--a whole 'nother issues---why in the hell aren't they running the new episodes NOW?), I picked this one up off pbswap. I have issues with the author's "gifts"; I just don't think ghosts pick a house and hang out, sometimes up to twenty in a home. And the whole spirit guide thing? Don't get me started. But other than that, this was a fast, fun read, and interesting if most of it is true. As far as books on the paranormal go, this is one of the better ones.

Here's the link to my Amazon.com book review:
http://tinyurl.com/yr79z6

Visit and vote if you are so inclined. I can recommend it for what it is.

~taminator40

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

Sounds fun, Tammy. I just read your Amazon review and it was very nicely written. I love ghost stories. :)