Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Reading and Stuff



Well, right now is not a good time for reading. I started Lords of the North by Bernard Cornwell, and while it's very good, I just can't seem to find the time to concentrate on it. I'm looking forward to spring break March 19-23 and maybe I can actually get a bit of reading done. But my house needs cleaning, too...there are just too many distractions that keep me from what I really want to do!




This is not going to be a good week at school. The week before spring break is never good with the kids. I'm just hoping that it goes by quickly. At least we don't have any major stuff going on after school this week, which is always a plus.




We spent the weekend with Jeff's family; his middle sister and her fiancee and his 3 kids were in town from Chicago for a wedding shower. It was so nice to see them--we love his kids and are looking forward to going to the wedding toward the end of April.




I'll share some pictures below. Enjoy!


~taminator40






Katherine, Ari, & Izzy Niko and Jordan

No comments: