Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, March 16, 2007

And here we are...

And here we are, at spring break! I've been wishing and hoping for this week since Christmas, and it's finally here. Besides the being free of schedules, I think it's just the possibilities that lay out there for it...I could read until my eyeballs fall out, I could clean the house, I could go shopping, I could just veg in front of the tv....It's all out there and it's mine for the taking! LOL

But honestly, I'm not sure what we'll get up to this week. This is the first time in absolutely forever that Jeff is off the same week we are, and I'm not real sure how that will affect us. While I've complained in the past that he never gets stuck with the girls, I also like knowing I don't have to plan around him. He's already told me he's golfing a bit next week, and he's got something he has to go to for school on Wednesday. With that in mind, I may have to escape on my own for a bit, too. Though I'm such a homebody that I don't know where I'd go that I'd be as comfortable as I am here.

I'm kicking around an idea of going to England with some online buddies next summer (08). It was mentioned as a possibility and I think it might be growing into a reality. I can't imagine anything more fun than hanging out with these people who are just as interested in history as I am, and are nutty besides. Like I said, it's just an idea at this point, but I'd seriously like to look into it.

Well, off to play mind-numbing games and hide from the rest of the family.

~taminator40

No comments: