Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Review Update

A quick update on my Amazon review of Fall From Grace by Sandra Worth: Less than 24 hours after enquiring of Amazon what had happened, I received a reply that said there was some sort of glitch and my review would be instated today. And it is! Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yv66m6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secondly, I ditched Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore yesterday. I just could not get into it--just way too silly for my tastes right now. So I picked up Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, and so far it's going well. Definitely a strange tale, but good. I really like the narrator. Hope it holds up well as I go on.

~taminator40

No comments: