Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, February 09, 2007

Shamelessly Stealing...

I'm shamelessly stealing Nanci's map idea for my blog. I love the idea that unknown people stop by my blog, even if it's not updated often. Still fun to see!
****************************
Jeff and Hannah have gone snow skiing this weekend. Katherine, in true spoiled child form, has convinced me that tomorrow should be spent at the mall buying her stuff. So looks like we'll be off spending money we don't have on stuff we don't need...but at least I can hit the bookstores once more before Lent hits. I always give up book buying for Lent, though Jeff laughs and says I should give up something that means something. Uh, hello? Has he noticed the size of my TBR mountain lately, LOL?

No comments: