Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

She Walks These Hills Review

I finished my second tbr_challenge review book last night: She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb. I liked it well enough, but was not overly enthralled by it. I suppose it's partly because I expected the historical element to play a larger role than it did. I'd heard so many people rave about this one and maybe I'd built up my hopes for it unrealistically. Anyway, you can read my amazon review for yourself and decide if I'm on the money or not. Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yt7s8v

I'm pretty sure my next read will be the third book in Sandra Worth's Rose of York trilogy, Fall From Grace. I'm looking forward to seeing how she bring Richard III to his tragic end. I'm definitely a Ricardian so this one will probably tug my heartstrings. I really, really loved her first book in the trilogy, Love and War, and felt the second, Crown of Destiny, was a bit of a let down, a sometimes problem for the middle novel in a series. The third one looks great, though, and I can't wait to pick it up, though it'll probably be tomorrow night since tonight is a LOST night! I'm totally addicted to that show. Hope there's at least one Desmond siting!

~taminator40

No comments: