Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, February 25, 2007

When It Rains....

Well, I'm very sure you've heard the old adage that when it rains, it pours. Well, February can quit pouring now. This has not been a good month for us. First, our beloved cat, Rudi, passed away at age 20+ years. Not unexpected, but still heart wrenching as she was a member of our family and my first baby. Then our downstairs heating unit went out, not once, but twice. $2000 spent on that wonderful piece of news. This weekend, our hot water heater began leaking and had to be replaced. Another $500 down the drain. Thankfully, Jeff and my brother Fred were able to install the new heater themselves this a.m., which saved us a little bit of money. I swear it's going to bankrupt us, though. Now we have Hannah's prom coming up, plus Jeff's sister Amanda's shower/wedding. It'd be nice if we could catch a bit of a break here. Last night I was really down about the whole thing, but I've recovered today and am hoping that March blesses us with riches...hopefully literally. :)

~taminator40

No comments: