Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Alternate Reads for Challenge

anHere's my list of Alternate Reads for the tbr_challenge...I want to read them all NOW!

Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
An Inconvenient Wife by Megan Chance
Dear Heart How Like you This? by Wendy Dunn
Sentimental Journey by Jill Barnett
Fatal Crown by Ellen Jones
The Sisters of Henry the Eighth by Maria Perry
The Skies of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
A Fine and Private Place by Peter Siegel
Proud Conquest by Carol Wensby-Scott
Enchantress From the Stars by Sylvia Engdahl
Under an English Heaven by Robert Redmond


I'm currently reading Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer and I'm loving it! Spencer has now become my go-to author for when I'm in a slump. Her writing never fails to deliver.

~taminator40

No comments: