Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Monday, January 21, 2008

Abby Cooper Psychic Eye Review

I finished the first book on my tbr_challenge list last night: Abby Cooper Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie. It's a fun, cozy mystery with a psychic intuitive as the lead character. I love Laurie's writing: she makes the words flow and her characters are always realistic, even when doing psychic readings, lol. I can definitely recommend this one to those who enjoy cozy mysteries, and particularly those with a paranormal twist.
My amazon review can be found at
http://tinyurl.com/ytdkrp. I tend to give little short "reviewlets" on this page, but my amazon reviews are certainly more in-depth and a tad more flowery. Check it out if you are so inclined!

~taminator40

No comments: