Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wicked Lovely Review


Wicked Lovely is just that; it's a wicked little tale of faeries and fey folk, and a lovely young girl named Aislinn who can see them. Taught by her grandmother from her youngest years how to avoid them, Aislinn finds life increasingly difficult as she realizes that she's being singled out by the faeries for some reason, and she can't ask why. Add to this her friend Seth, who wants to be much more than a friend, and Aislinn begins to fight against the unseen forces at work around her. Quite well written and extremely imaginative, I found it hard to put this one down once I got into the story. My amazon review can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/33jjqx
Now I'm going to pick up Stardust by Neil Gaiman, and try to contain myself until Eclipse comes out on Tuesday.
~taminator40

No comments: