Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hating on Somebody

I hate, hate, hate a parent who is basically running our school right now. He had the nerve to tell me today that he's getting a parent group together to tell me what they like and don't like about the website. I've spent most of the day in a wad over it---I'm so angry I can't see straight! I'm plotting what I'm going to say to him when he comes back to me--and he thinks he's doing a good thing! Barry seriously needs to reign him in. I'm starting to think it's falling to me to do this because he's pissing off everybody in the building but nobody will say anything because he's also done a lot of good things for the school. Well, watch me. He's going to know I'm offended and he's going to know why. I'm not taking this shit from him--hell, he's got a job, go there and leave us the hell alone! He's not going to know what hit him. I fight dirty.

Whew, feels better to get it off my chest. Everyone else feels the way I do but nobody says anything. I think this may be my calling in life...to speak what everyone else thinks. I seem to have a knack for it for some bizarre reason. I just don't see the point in holding things in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's link:

www.johs.org Check out Hannah's mud volleyball pictures!

No comments: