Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Random Thoughts Beaten Senseless (thanks to Andi!)

Random Thoughts Beaten Senseless.....(thanks for the idea, Andi!)

  • I just visited my daughter's blog. She has no idea I know about it or how to access it. Is that wrong? I just like knowing what's going on in her head. It's actually pretty funny stuff! She has these cute little signs/sayings pasted all over it that make me laugh. Apparently her sense of humor is directly derived from me....(feeling proud....okay, moment over). She also has your standards 14 year old stuff...lists of friends, favorite songs, etc. Apparently she's a fairly well-adjusted kid. (feeling chuffed...British equivalent of being proud). I don't read her blog everyday, just every once in a while to see how her life's going. If it's wrong, don't tell me. I don't want to know.
  • My cat is staring at me. She thinks it's time to eat. It probably is. She's the most spoiled animal ever. Of course she's 19 so she deserves to be spoiled. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • Why am I still pissed about the website thing at school? Why can't I ever let things go? I seriously need to learn how. I'm way past the age of obsessing over stuff.
  • I seriously hate how junky my house looks. Apparently I am the only one in the house who feels this way. I'd go on strike but no one would notice and they'd probably enjoy the break.

ODE to Zoloft

Zoloft, you keep me sane

You keep me from killing my family (not really, but maybe)

You soothe my brain

Zoloft, o Zoloft

Why do I think I can live without you?

I can't.

And that's okay.

I accept that....

with a glass of water and a small yellow pill.

Zoloft, o Zoloft,

I guess we're destined to go through this life together.

And that's okay.

because you make me okay.

Valleys and peaks in life? Who needs 'em?

Not me!

Confusion of thought and action....

Not me!

But seriously, you are my brain's antedote to screaming continously.

And that's okay, too.

No comments: