Just one more week until Christmas break! I'm so excited to have so much time off this year. We get out on December 16 and go back January 3. Ahhhh....how nice just to contemplate having time before Christmas to get ready and then time afterwards to relax.
Observations of the Week, December 5-9:
- Car duty stinks---really, really stinks.
- There will always be some students I just don't like but I have to deal with it.
- The Two Towers may have the best lines of all 3 movies of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Some people will never be satisfied, no matter what you do.
- I would never want to be a principal!
I am considering writing some fan fiction. I'd never thought I would be an idea popped fully blown into my head this morning and now I'm th inking it might not be such a bad idea. I feel the need to be more creative these days but I'm just not sure how....