Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, December 16, 2005

Top Ten Excellent Things About Christmas Break

Top Ten Excellent Things About Christmas Break!

  1. Sleeping Late
  2. Reading Late into the Night
  3. Christmas Itself (with all the food, presents, family, etc. that that entails!)
  4. Going to the mall during the middle of the week
  5. Santa Claus!
  6. The smells of Christmas (food, spices, hot chocolate....I'm making myself hungry!)
  7. A clean house (well, at times, anyway!)
  8. No students!
  9. No late car duty!
  10. Staying in pjs all day if I want to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School's out for Christmas break! I love it. It's one of the best times of the year. Katherine and I went to the mall this p.m.---couldn't believe the amount of people there on a Friday afternoon. Of course Hannah and her friends were there and while I figured we'd never run into them, we did. LOL Anyway, most of my Christmas shopping is done and now it's on the wrapping. I must be crazy---I don't mind wrapping at all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: