Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, October 10, 2008

Untamed


Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast is book #4 in the House of Night series about a school for vampyres and their unusually gifted fledgling, Zoey Redbird. This one picks up almost immediately after the last one, Chosen; Zoey's lost three boyfriends (we should all be so lucky) and her group of friends because she's been keeping secrets. Big secrets. Of course it was for their own good, but it takes more than a little explaining for her group to forgive her. Added to that is that the High Priestess Neferet is obviously planning something evil and it seems that only Zoey can stop her. Mix in some undead red fledglings, a most unusual friendship with former rival Aphrodite, the arrival of former love Erik as her instructor, a relationship with a Benedictine nun, and a beloved grandmother in mortal danger, and Zoey's having a bit of a stressful week.
I love this series, though at times it stretches into the teen angst category. But my little nitpicky gripe is really a non-issue because I'm hooked. This one ends on a major cliff hanger and I have to know what's coming next. Unfortunately I have to wait until next March for the next entry. Stupid writers, lol. Why can't they give me the next one now? I'm waiting on pins and needles here.
You can read my review on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/review/RUCQYUUIUISS4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm. While there, check out my friend Stephanie's review which is one of the top three. She's done a great job!
~taminator40

No comments: