Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cougar Critiques

One of our teachers at school has helped a small group of students launch a blog for critiquing books they are reading. I am so happy to see middle schoolers enjoying reading anything, and to see this group so enthusiastic as to want to keep up a blog dedicated to them makes my heart sing! With that in mind, I would be remiss if I didn't give them a plug of recognition. The blog can be found at:

www.cougarcritiques.blogspot.com


To keep it safe, the kids are only using their initials in reviews at this point. But they would be beyond thrilled to think others had taken the time to stop by and comment. For middle schoolers, they're doing a great job and I'm happy to reinforce the love of reading in their lives. Please stop by and do the same.

~taminator40

No comments: