Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Living Dead in Dallas Review


Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris is the second book in the Southern Vampire series, and I finished it this afternoon. Not as good as the first in the series, it's rather chaotic in its storyline as it moves between a murder into a maenad into a Fellowship that hates vampires and then back to the murder. However, it is filled with Sookie Stackhouse, barmaid and telepath, her vampire boyfriend Bill, and lots of excellent secondary characters who seem to develop quite nicely over the course of this book. It's still a greatly enjoyable read and I can truthfully say I loved it, but it really did need a clearer storyline (though I do suppose one thing led to another overall). I'm looking forward to reading more in this series because it really is a delightful way to spend some time! Follow the link to my amazon.com review:
~taminator40

No comments: