Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blogiversary!

Happy Blogiversary to me!

I so meant to keep an eye on the calendar so I'd know when it was August 27, but naturally it sped on by without my noticing. But if I had, I would've been excited to let you know that it's been SEVEN years since my first posting to Under a Blood Red Sky! And that hardly seems possible.
While I'm not a faithful poster, I do enjoy posting; mostly about books and book reviews, but sometimes silly stuff, sometimes touching stuff, sometimes just stuff. It's fun and it makes me happy...mission accomplished!
And just in case you are wondering where the title comes from:  It's from U2's "New Year's Day" because you can never have too much U2 in your life.
Thanks for being here! 
~taminator40

1 comment:

Sarah Johnson said...

Happy blogiversary - 7 years, congrats!