Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Because My Reading Is Slower Than Christmas This Year...

Stolen from Estella's Revenge:

Age:   Classified but it's going to increase in just a few days

 
Bed Size: Queen but still not large enough...3 cats plus a hubby=tiny tiny bed space.

 
Chore that you hate: Laundry. Neverending. When someone puts a piece of dirty laundry in the hamper after I think I'm done, moms everywhere feel my pain.

 
Dogs: Don't own one because I'd only want a German Shepherd or some other large creature and we just don't have a yard for one now.

 
Essential start to your day: Coke. Drink of the gods.

 
Favorite colors: Red.  All red, all the time. Oh, and black.

Gold or Silver: Gold.

 
Height: 4'11". My brother is 6'2". Go figure. Wacky genes in my mom's family.

 
Instruments you play: Does the stereo count?

 
Job Title: On my ID it says Technology Queen so that's what I'll go with. I teach Technology to grades 5-8 at a middle school. So actually my ID should say Nuts.

 
Kids: Two girls, ages 20 (gasp!) and 15. Not sure how they got that old without me killing them, either accidentally or on purpose.

 
Live: Yep, I'm alive. In NashVegas, with the country music people.

 
Mother-in-Law’s name: Linda, though I still feel weird calling her that since I've known her since I was 16.

 
Nicknames: Taminator.

 
Overnight hospital stays: Only when having my girls. Even having my gall bladder out didn't require an overnighter.

 
Pet Peeves: Micro managers.  Also lazy people.

 
Quote from a movie:  " 'Allo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my father. Prepare to die."

 
Right or Left handed: Right, the hand of champions.

 
Siblings: Younger brother whom I fought with daily growing up but love to pieces now.

 
Time you wake up: 5:40 a.m. This time is very precise because it's the last.possible.moment. I can sleep to and still get my daughter to school by 6:55 a.m. I shower at night and everything. I am *NOT* a morning person by any stretch of the imagination and I never will be.

 
Underwear: Yes!

Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts and cauliflower. Vile, nasty weeds.

 
What makes you run late:  Playing on the computer.

 
X-Rays you’ve had:  Do mammograms count? Then yep, I've had those. Plus I had x-rays when my gall bladder attacked and also when I had bronchitis a few years ago.

 
Yummy food that you make: I don't cook so this is a pass.

 
Zoo animal:  Tigers...any big cat really.

~taminator40

No comments: