Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Dreaded Email....


Oh, no, I just received the dreaded email...my principal has decided it's time for him to start sending out his weekly staff emails. I am so not ready for summer to be over! Not sure why he thinks we're needing to be updated on the latest copy of the schedule (which will probably be updated again so why get upset now?). Why can't I get excited about going back to work? I read emails on teacher-lists about how excited some teachers are, planning a new year and going to workshops and I think, why not me? Maybe it's because I enjoy sleeping late or I have a life outside of school. I am NOT excited about another teacher who is joining the related arts team, I know that for sure. Arrgh. I'm going to have to work hard to maintain my sunny personality with this one, I know that.

My biggest accomplishment for the summer is the band website. I do like it, if I have to say it myself. I worked really hard on it and I hope it's accessible. Here's the url:

www.johnovertonband.org

Hannah's excited about band again this year and Katherine is looking forward to being at my school. I guess I just like the freedom to do what I want when I want. I hate being overscheduled.

On that happy note, I will now upload a picture of my beautiful family to share.
~taminator40

No comments: